Aug 18, 2009

More Fun Than A Barrel Full of, er, Cats


My latest fun thing to do is visit the website http://icanhascheezburger.com/. This site always makes me laugh. To appreciate the comedy that is I Can Has Cheezburger one must know a few things:
  • Cats speak an odd, almost Eastern European style of English. They also don't spell very well.
  • Cats live for cheeseburgers; their favorite food
  • Black cats are known as 'basement cats' and want to steal your soul
  • White cats are 'ceiling cats' and have heavenly traits
  • Each pic is captioned but don't forget to read the secondary caption below in blue
  • Dogs are called 'goggies' and aren't completely trustworthy

Besides LOLcats, there are also LOLdogs, LOL celebrities and a Fail Blog on this site. But the cats create the most humor. You don't even need to be a cat lover. For every cute pic there are about 10 smarmy ones.

Above is my LOLcat of MJ, our 12 year old kitteh. He likes only two living beings: me and Hubby. He isn't a nasty cat, just shy and suspicious of strangers. Last year we dog sat the perfect dog, God's dog if you will. MJ was not a fan. To this day Hubby can pant like a dog and freak out MJ. We all need a hobby I guess.

The site posts about 5 pics a day which makes it perfect for quick breaks at work. At some point the IT gods will catch on and block that site like they do YouTube and Facebook. In the meantime you can find me in my cubicle LOLing.

No comments: